Men’s Fellowship (For Christ, We Live)
This is a fellowship of men who seek in obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ to witness for him whenever and wherever possible to win souls for His kingdom. Established in 1983, The fellowship has helped church with infrastructure projects, resource mobilization and Christian leadership.
- We believe that the ultimate purpose of living is to know and glorify God and attain eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord, beginning with our own families and then reaching out to a suffering humanity that does not know his love and sacrifice.
- We believe that human life is of inestimable worth and significance in all its dimensions, including the unborn, the aged, the widowed, the mentally handicapped, the unattractive, the physically challenged and every other condition in which humanness is expressed from conception to the grave.
- We believe that God has ordained three basic institutions – the church, the family, and the government – for the benefit of all humankind. The family exists to propagate the race and to provide a secure and safe haven in which to nurture, teach and love the younger generation. The Church exists to minster to individuals and families by sharing the love of God and the message of repentance and salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ. The Government exists to provide cultural equilibrium and to promote a framework for social order.
Covenant with God
Each member of the fellowship covenants to:
- attend public worship weekly
- partake of Holy Communion monthly
- set aside a specific time daily for Bible reading, meditation and prayer
- mentor at least one youth each year: i.e. spending time with the youth, helping him/her grow spiritually, socially, morally and intellectually.
- to participate in the church activities/programs.